- Always bring conditioner. If you have curly or wavy or color treated hair, this is a must. When you come out of the salt water, it tends to damage your hair and dry it out.
- Bring a comb or brush and leave in conditioner or detangler. It's super important to comb through your hair at the beach while its wet to avoid breakage and dryness.
- If you have brown or dark hair, DON'T USE SUN IN. It will turn your hair orange... (learned from experience :(...)
- ALWAYS use sunscreen of at least 15-30 SPF. This will prevent freckles, skin tags, and skin cancer or burns.
- Use a beauty balm on the face. It works WONDERS. (I will do a review on different beauty balms, what they do, and where you can find them)
- MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE! I cannot stress this enough! It is so so important to use a non alcohol based moisturizer on your entire body when you leave the beach. Otherwise you will find yourself with dry and cracked skin.
Thanks so much for reading! I hope this was helpful for you guys while you make your way to the beach! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS and suggestions ! Have a great day!