10.09.2012

Revlon Photo Ready Air Foam Review

Hey everyone ! I wanted to blog about a new product I just recently used on a client of mine that I think many of you would want to try out . A few days ago I did someones makeup for her Sweet 16. They were going out to a club in NJ for Teen Night and she wanted a flawless finish to her face. I figured I would try out the Revlon Photo Ready Air Foam Foundation. This product is absolutely incredible. It worked like MAGIC!

Here's some facts that may help you out on your decision to try it out :
  • It is a  mousse like consistency and you do not need a lot at all for full coverage. This foundation will definitely last you a long time.
  •  It comes in 8 shades
  • Minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections
  • Satin Finish
  • Blends easily into skin
  • It's about $13.00 at any drug store
I am so happy that I tried out this product. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who wants an airbrushed finish to their face. Thank you guys so much for reading and watching my videos. Please leave comments and suggestions as to what you want to see next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep those comments coming -- Samantha Rae