12.31.2012

Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Makeup Review

Hi Everyone  Last night I had a party to go to my and my friend wanted me to do her makeup for her when I got to her house. She had recently bought a new foundation that she was waiting to try, but wasn't sure exactly how to use it. The product was by Sally Hansen, and it is an Airbrush Spray foundation.

Here's how it works:

Before you spray it, make sure you hair is tied back or protected by a towel, headband or bandana of some sort so the makeup doesn't get in your hair. Make sure your face is completely clean, and does not have any other makeup residue on it other than a moisturizer. Make sure you shake the can before use. Next you're going to hold the can about 7-9 inches away from the face, and gently spray it all over the face making sure you get full coverage. Don't forget to cover your neck! If there are a few specks on your face, (there shouldn't be many), you can just take a sponge and blend it in. It should only take about a minute to dry completely

I absolutely recommend this product to anyone who uses foundation regularly. The only thing I find as a negative to this product is that I could imagine it would run out very fast. It is a smaller sized bottle and using it by spraying, a lot of it can go to waste. However, I REALLY loved using this different form of foundation!

The Product is only about $10.00, and can be found on Amazon or at your local drugstore!

I hope this review was helpful for you guys, please check out my blog and share it around !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I would never have used this type of product if you didn't demystify it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep those comments coming -- Samantha Rae