10.02.2012

How to Get a New Look for Fall!


Hi Everyone ! Finally, I got my video up and running ! In this video I'll be showing you how to get a new look for fall, using dark greens, browns and some shimmers as well! I'll also be listing the products that I used below! Post comments and keep watching !

EYES:
Palladio Eye Primer
Sephora Blockbuster Set, in the darkest green color
Bare Minerals Fabulous Eye Color Palette: Fearless
Urban Decay Naked Palette in the colors: Naked and Buck
Inglot Eyeshadow: Pearly White (any pearly white will do)
Eyeliner: Smashbox Emerald
Wet and Wild: Idol Eyes, Pixie
Mascara: Mac, Zoom Flash mascara in the color Zoom Black

Thanks so much for watching ! Please share this around and post comments!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice spot. I like it. Great..

    http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep those comments coming -- Samantha Rae