12.05.2012

Review: Beauty Blender Sponge !

So I wanted to do a review on this product because I think it will be really helpful for people who are having trouble getting their face makeup or foundation to even out and look smooth. Since I have found this product, I rarely use anything else to apply my foundation! Here's my overview :


The Beauty Blender is an egg shaped sponge that can be found at any Sephora, Ulta or even online. It is so easy to use and is really self explanitory. When I apply my foundation, I like to wet the Beauty Blender to expand the size of the sponge as well as make my foundation blend into my skin with a smoother finish. It is a great investment !! This product costs about $17.99.

I actually found a cheaper alternative in Walgreens that works the exact same way. The only difference is that this one is pointed at both ends. What I love about having the points on the ends is that it's easy to apply foundation to small areas around and underneath your eyes and around your neck and forehead. You can also use the Beauty Blender by rolling it against your skin and back toward your hair line. This product costs about $7.99 .

I hope this was helpful for you guys ! Please comment, share and suggest what you want to see next :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep those comments coming -- Samantha Rae