1. PREPARE YOUR SKIN : Make sure that you are makeup and lotion free. Start by taking a hot shower and exfoliating your body to take of any dead skin. If you forget this step, your skin may begin to look blotchy and flakey after a few days of application.
2. APPLY AN EVEN THIN LAYER OF TANNER : Whether your using lotion, spray or foam, you must make sure you apply it sparingly but evenly. Once it's dried, you can apply another coat for a deeper tan. If you are fair, apply one coat, wait until your tan appears (about 2 hours later) and then decide whether or not to apply another coat.
4. WASH YOUR HANDS IMMEDIATELY : In order to avoid fake orange looking hands, wash with soap after you apply any tanner. The product will stain the inside of your fingers and palms if you dont wash them!
5. WAIT 15 MINUTES : Before applying your makeup, or getting dressed! It is super important to follow this step so your tan wont get smudged or streaky.
6. IT WILL SHOW UP! : Most tanners dont show up until 2 hours after you apply them. So plan ahead if your going to an event, and be patient!!
7. TAN GRADUALLY : Apply tanner every other day to achieve a gradual natural tan.
Thanks so much for reading ! I hope these tips on tanning helped you guys out! A new video is soon to come so keep your eyes open and spread the word!